strathspey Archive: Book a month

Book a month

Message 3504 · Noel Chavez · 30 Jan 1996 22:40:10 · Top

I concur with the two suggestions for a report of the B-A-M ratings--would
a publication such as TAC Talk be a suitable venue as well? Cheers, nc

Book a month

Message 3507 · Alan Twhigg · 31 Jan 1996 01:28:39 · Top

Sorry to take up so much bandwidth on this issue, but there seems to be
widespread interest. I have spoken with Carolyn, who maintains the amassed
ratings in a MS Word document, sorted in several different ways as I mentioned
earlier. She is happy to make that available either in hardcopy or on disk
(Mac or PC format). She also had it in mind to write an article for TACtalk
discussing the project and the ratings; however, publishing the entire
ratings set in that venue probably wouldn't work because of the size
of the document.

If enough people are interested in the Word file, I could get a disk copy
from her and post it to strathspey-net (or to individuals). It's probably
best if those interested reply to me privately or contact Carolyn directly.

Cheers, Alan Twhigg.
alant@net.com

Book a month

Message 3510 · Courtney Cartwright · 31 Jan 1996 05:07:39 · Top

At 03:28 PM 1/30/96 -0800, strathspey@tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de wrote:
>Sorry to take up so much bandwidth on this issue, but there seems to be
>widespread interest. I have spoken with Carolyn, who maintains the amassed
>ratings in a MS Word document, sorted in several different ways as I mentioned
>earlier. She is happy to make that available either in hardcopy or on disk
>(Mac or PC format). She also had it in mind to write an article for TACtalk
>discussing the project and the ratings; however, publishing the entire
>ratings set in that venue probably wouldn't work because of the size
>of the document.
>
>If enough people are interested in the Word file, I could get a disk copy
>from her and post it to strathspey-net (or to individuals). It's probably
>best if those interested reply to me privately or contact Carolyn directly.
>
>Cheers, Alan Twhigg.
>alant@net.com

I am very much interested in the results. If you do get a file together, I'd
appreciate it if you could send a copy my way...

TIA..

--
Courtney Cartwright
Tucson, Arizona