strathspey Archive: I wonder....

I wonder....

Message 34692 · Marilynn Knight · 1 Apr 2003 21:40:29 · Top

Why no one has yet devised an SCD Board Game!!!! I bet it would go like
'hotcakes'!!! Make a lot of money, offer lots of amusement, and wake the
world up to what fun we are!!!! And a neat way to test out new dances or
learn new dances.

If you do it, don't forget my percentage...... The dancers could have
bobbleheads for a silly set, and then dour faces for a serious set....

:-)

I wonder....

Message 34695 · Fyreladdie · 1 Apr 2003 23:24:03 · Top

In a message dated 4/1/03 11:44:17 AM, marilynnk@scchamber.net writes:

<< Why no one has yet devised an SCD Board Game!!!! >>

Hmmmm! Set and trun corners and do not collect $200. Sounds interesting.

Bob Mc Murtry

I wonder....

Message 34696 · Lee Fuell · 1 Apr 2003 23:30:11 · Top

And, if you do a twiddle between the corners, go directly to jail, do not
pass Go, and do not collect $200! Assuming, that is, you are playing the
RSCDS-approved board game. If you're playing the Fun SCD board game, you
get a $200 bonus for twiddling between your corners! (Unless, that is, you
are regimental, in which case you might go to jail for real...)

Lee