strathspey Archive: Easter school 2003

Easter school 2003

Message 32544 · Adam Hughes · 14 Nov 2002 12:48:05 · Top

Reading Marie's "Buxom Eightsome" I was strangely reminding of Easter
School (no, I don't think there was any logic...).

And so I went and looked and found the new Easter School pages at the
RSCDS homepage, with the subtitle "Birling in Stirling!" in very small
letters. ;-)

http://www.scottishdance.org/youth/easter/

They've reduced the price (hooray), but otherwise things seem much the
same as they were at this time last year.

Is anyone else planning to go? It'll be my last chance to pretend I'm
young...

Adam
Cambridge, UK.

Easter school 2003

Message 32546 · Pia Walker · 14 Nov 2002 16:02:52 · Top

Oy - if you can still make it to Easter school YOU ARE YOUNG!!!!!! (at
least in years) :>)

And I'm sure that when they know you are going - scores of others will join
:>) -

Seriously - all branches should approach their under 30's to see if they
couldn't go to Easter school - as I have said before - I wish I was going.

Pia
> Reading Marie's "Buxom Eightsome" I was strangely reminding of Easter
> School (no, I don't think there was any logic...).
>
> And so I went and looked and found the new Easter School pages at the
> RSCDS homepage, with the subtitle "Birling in Stirling!" in very small
> letters. ;-)
>
> http://www.scottishdance.org/youth/easter/
>
> They've reduced the price (hooray), but otherwise things seem much the
> same as they were at this time last year.
>
> Is anyone else planning to go? It'll be my last chance to pretend I'm
> young...
>
> Adam
> Cambridge, UK.

Easter school 2003

Message 32552 · Marie Pottinger · 14 Nov 2002 19:55:35 · Top

Doubt I'll make it to Easter school (unless someone offers me a real job for
money and I don't go to Italy). Also won't be at IVFDF, however I am going
dancing in St Andrews this Saturday!
M x.

----------------------
J. Marie Pottinger
15 Leabrook Road, Dronfield, S18 8YS
01246 412415 / 07752 854721
http://www.vickysjokes.com/funny/bush_aerobics.asp
http://www.vickysjokes.com/funny/dayo2.asp

Easter school 2003

Message 32557 · ron.mackey · 15 Nov 2002 00:06:49 · Top

> Is anyone else planning to go? It'll be my last chance to pretend I'm
> young...
>
> Adam
> Cambridge, UK.

Does this mean that you are shortly for the REAL world, Adam??? :))

Happy Dancing
Cheers :)
Ron

Ron Mackey. London Branch (and Croydon)
39, Grove Park Road,
Mottingham
London SE9 4NS

Easter school 2003

Message 32565 · Adam Hughes · 15 Nov 2002 11:52:15 · Top

ron.mackey@mail.btinternet.com wrote:
> Does this mean that you are shortly for the REAL world, Adam??? :))

Never that!

Work dance sleep work dance sleep work dance sleep... where is there a
chance for the real world to intrude?

Adam
Cambridge, UK.

Easter school 2003

Message 32584 · ron.mackey · 16 Nov 2002 00:42:34 · Top

> Work dance sleep work dance sleep work dance sleep... where is there a
> chance for the real world to intrude?
> Adam
> Cambridge, UK.

Sounds the ideal bachelor life to me. :)

Happy Dancing
Cheers :)
Ron

Ron Mackey. London Branch (and Croydon)
39, Grove Park Road,
Mottingham
London SE9 4NS

Easter school 2003

Message 32641 · seonaid.gent · 21 Nov 2002 01:18:39 · Top

Hi Adam,

I'm planning to go and hopefully, I'll persuade David into coming too.

Pia - why aren't you coming to the ball (and I daresay a party) at least?

Seonaid

Easter school 2003

Message 32653 · Pia Walker · 21 Nov 2002 11:28:13 · Top

I will certainly think about it - can I get Christmas over and done with
first? Or is there a run on ball tickets? I could always come up for the
party alone :>) :>)

Pia