strathspey Archive: "Policing of Warm Up Music"

"Policing of Warm Up Music"

Message 29860 · Volleyballjerry · 8 Mar 2002 16:58:31 · Top

One of the titles that appeared in our e-mail this morning was POLICING OF
WARM UP MUSIC. Without first noting that the sender was not strathspey@...,
my immediate thought was: "Now what's somebody putting onto the
strathspey?!" As it turns out, it was a message for spouse Jerry, who is a
volleyball referee, and had to do with pre-game music at volleyball matches,
about which somebody was annoyed over somebody else's complaint! I'm
certainly glad that it wasn't a SCD topic!!!

Robb Quint
Thousand Oaks, CA, USA

"Policing of Warm Up Music"

Message 29861 · Marilynn Knight · 8 Mar 2002 17:00:48 · Top

Thanks for the wonderful chuckle, Robb!!!! But, then again, you never know.
You may have started another 'hot thread'.

Marilynn
In SC USA

One of the titles that appeared in our e-mail this morning was POLICING OF
WARM UP MUSIC. Without first noting that the sender was not strathspey@...,

my immediate thought was: "Now what's somebody putting onto the
strathspey?!" As it turns out, it was a message for spouse Jerry, who is a
volleyball referee, and had to do with pre-game music at volleyball matches,

about which somebody was annoyed over somebody else's complaint! I'm
certainly glad that it wasn't a SCD topic!!!

Robb Quint
Thousand Oaks, CA, USA

"Policing of Warm Up Music"

Message 29862 · Pia Walker · 8 Mar 2002 17:56:04 · Top

So instead of Skip Change of Step, it was Slam Dunk of Step!

Pia
Who is suffering from Sciatica (can't spell) at present.