strathspey Archive: Cannons (was Re: Spins and Twirls in New Zealand)

Cannons (was Re: Spins and Twirls in New Zealand)

Message 29371 · seonaid.gent · 29 Jan 2002 00:27:10 · Top

Ron wrote:
> Hi,
> If you want a mental challenge the canon will give you one.
>I await JD's efforts with anticipation. I'm a great fan of John
>Mitchell's 'Dundee City Police'. If you haven't tried it, give it
>a go!

I would heartily recommend Ian Brockbank's dance The One O'Clock Cannon as another one to try.

Seonaid
Linlithgow, Scotland