strathspey Archive: So you want to MC a dance? - extracts

So you want to MC a dance? - extracts

Message 28388 · Alan Paterson · 26 Nov 2001 14:24:08 · Top

Alan's tip #453.
----------------
If you are making written notes which you want to rely on when your memory fails
- don't print them out using an 8-point font.

Alan's tip #454.
----------------
Regardless of font size - don't print them out on blue paper.

Alan's tip #455.
----------------
However, if you do print them out with an 8-point font on blue paper, then, for
goodness sake wear your reading glasses!

Alan's tip #456.
----------------
If, when constructing dance cribs, you really MUST remove words to make space
(despite having 8-point fonts!) then be careful which words you remove -
especially if they are in any way related to the word "bottom".

Alan

P.S. A good time was nevertheless had by all. What a terrific band S.C. are!

So you want to MC a dance? - extracts

Message 28469 · maguy paillet · 28 Nov 2001 20:09:33 · Top

Hi Alan,
Yes, it was a really good time I spent in Berne. Thanks to all. Bravo to the
band S.C.
Cheers,
MAGUY
in LYON.FRANCE

>From: Alan Paterson <alanp@paranor.ch>
>To: Strathspey <strathspey@strathspey.org>
>Subject: So you want to MC a dance? - extracts
>Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 14:23:43 +0100
>
>Alan's tip #453.
>----------------
>If you are making written notes which you want to rely on when your memory
>fails
>- don't print them out using an 8-point font.
>
>Alan's tip #454.
>----------------
>Regardless of font size - don't print them out on blue paper.
>
>Alan's tip #455.
>----------------
>However, if you do print them out with an 8-point font on blue paper, then,
>for
>goodness sake wear your reading glasses!
>
>Alan's tip #456.
>If, when constructing dance cribs, you really MUST remove words to make
>space
>(despite having 8-point fonts!) then be careful which words you remove -
>especially if they are in any way related to the word "bottom".
>
>Alan
>
>P.S. A good time was nevertheless had by all. What a terrific band S.C.
>are!

Téléchargez MSN Explorer gratuitement à l'adresse
http://explorer.msn.fr/intl.asp