strathspey Archive: RSCDS TOKAI Branch Web Site - New

RSCDS TOKAI Branch Web Site - New

Message 22199 · 奥村 尚子 · 29 Aug 2000 07:18:02 · Top

This is an announcement from RSCDS Tokai Branch.

The RSCDS Tokai Branch (Japan) now has a web site at

http://www.ne.jp/asahi/rscds/tokai

It have both English and Japanese pages to show you the activities of RSCDS
Tokai Branch in Japan. Contents in this stage are: Home / Class / Event /
Committee / FAQ

Please visit us at our website!!!

Shoko Okumura

RSCDS TOKAI Branch Web Site - New

Message 22204 · Ian Brockbank · 29 Aug 2000 12:29:17 · Top

Hi Shoko,

> This is an announcement from RSCDS Tokai Branch.
>
> The RSCDS Tokai Branch (Japan) now has a web site at
>
> http://www.ne.jp/asahi/rscds/tokai
>

> It have both English and Japanese pages to show you the activities of RSCDS
> Tokai Branch in Japan. Contents in this stage are: Home / Class / Event /
> Committee / FAQ

Is this the same group as Susan Wartell describes on my groups page
( http://www.scottishdance.net/groups/Australasia.html )?

"There is a group which dances in Tokyo on Friday evenings. They also
have
dances on some Saturdays. I was only able to make it to one of their
classes,
but they were very welcoming and were lovely dancers, as well. A friend
of mine
was able to visit with them several times while she was in Japan, and
she also
had a wonderful time. The teaching is mostly in Japanese, but the
figures and
dances are all described in English, and the English of many of the
dancers is
excellent."

Thanks,

Ian
--
IndigoVision Ltd http://www.indigovision.com/
The Edinburgh Technopole, Bush Loan, Edinburgh, EH26 0PJ

RSCDS TOKAI Branch Web Site - New

Message 22214 · 奥村 尚子 · 29 Aug 2000 18:17:46 · Top

Hi Ian,

The group that Susan Wartell mentioned is Tokyo Scottish Blue Bell Club that
I also belong to as a member and as one of teachers. Tokyo Scottish Blue
Bell Club (SBBC) is an affiliated group of RSCDS and has very friendly
relationship with RSCDS Tokai Branch so that most of the members of SBBC
also members of RSCDS Tokai Branch. Thank you very much, Susan, for your
very kind article on our class.

Shoko Okumura