strathspey Archive: Various combinations/wasWind on Loch Fyne

Various combinations/wasWind on Loch Fyne

Message 21689 · James R. Ferguson · 27 Jun 2000 19:24:10 · Top

Jean,
Seems to me I've been in situations like that at times, and they're not limited
to any one particular dance! I'm sure others can relate.
Donna