strathspey Archive: all of this talk on Sex on dance floor reminds me curiously.. ..

all of this talk on Sex on dance floor reminds me curiously.. ..

Message 21652 · Marilynn Knight · 25 Jun 2000 17:47:17 · Top

Ah, but then, each region has its rebels.... Even on the SCD dance
floor..:) That's when the rub threatens to begin, non?

Marilynn K... back in the office, argh!

-----Original Message-----
From: RuddBaron@aol.com [mailto:RuddBaron@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2000 6:37 PM
To: strathspey@tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Subject: Re: all of this talk on Sex on dance floor reminds me
curiously....

I know in Luxembourg they do the three kisses, right, left, and right.
That's
just the custom there, and it is even done that way when, for instance, a
state decoration is presented. So, it may be that in Spain, or in part of
Spain, they do it that way as well.

s/RBJ

In a message dated 06/24/2000 4:56:20 PM Central Daylight Time,
piawalke@nascr.net writes:

<< By the way - just thought of something similar to your experiences - my
husbands brother and wife lived in Spain for a number of years - since then
they have insisted on greeting me the "European way" by kissing on various
cheeks i.e. right and left and then right again. I being a norther
European
does not know these habits, but am quite certain that it is only twice, and
that the third time is an affectation , and I usually stop dead between
second and third kiss, which causes a certain friction and funny head
movement. (well too much of a good thing and all that.) :>

If anybody can tell me whether my bodylanguage is right or theirs - I
would
be very grateful - as I will immediately stop feeling sorry about somebody
not slavering over me a third time - or instantly relieve that I don't
have
to be slavered over. >>

--
RuddBaron@aol.com