strathspey Archive: My mistake !

My mistake !

Message 21615 · Peter Hastings · 23 Jun 2000 11:36:57 · Top

Further to Bryan McAllister's recent posting - I hadn't realised that
flirting was confined to lechers.

I must know a remarkable number of lecherous women...

Peter Hastings
Royal Observatory
Edinburgh
:)

My mistake !

Message 21616 · Marilynn Knight · 23 Jun 2000 15:51:10 · Top

AHA!!! Now, do we have to define flirting? I think it's fun. When it goes
beyond acceptable bounds, that is another term, which I, personally, don't
currently have on the tip of my mind....

But, actually, what is flirting in the minds of other dancers 'round the
world?

MLK
In South Carolina's annual summer weather steam bath, where SCD should be
done in a spray pool in our swim suits to fend off heat strokes:)

--
Peter Hastings <prh@roe.ac.uk>

My mistake !

Message 21617 · Richard L. Walker · 23 Jun 2000 16:36:35 · Top

Some people have all the luck.

"Richard L Walker"<rlwalker@granis.net>
Pensacola, FL USA 32504-7726