strathspey Archive: !!!! A Spelling Champion Blushes Beet Red

!!!! A Spelling Champion Blushes Beet Red

Message 21609 · Marilynn Knight · 22 Jun 2000 22:23:03 · Top

Pat,

I am sure you are right.... And I know the French origin, when I think
about it. Both the Spell-check & I erred. Apologies to all.

MLK
Educated in Iowa. I can't blame this one on South Carolina

!!!! A Spelling Champion Blushes Beet Red

Message 21613 · Patricia Ruggiero · 23 Jun 2000 07:19:08 · Top

Hello, Marilynn,

Well, maybe Letchers is the British spelling.....isn't this how this topic
got started, talking about differences between British and American
humo(u)r....

Sure enough, I found your most recent Letchers message in my Delete folder.
Techno-dud that I am, I really can't figure out why certain Strathspey
messages are being shunted there.

--
Marilynn Knight <MarilynnK@sccc.org>