strathspey Archive: Red Thistle Video

Red Thistle Video

Message 21512 · Jack Pollock · 15 Jun 2000 00:59:37 · Top

We just got our copy of their new "Performance Dancing" video (with CD and
booklet).

The dancing is superb, as expected, but the choreography is awesome!

Can anyone tell me what the setting step the men use in the second turn of
The Glasgow Highlanders is called? They start and finish with the rocking
step.

Thanks,
Jack Pollock
Waynesville, North Carolina, USA

Red Thistle Video

Message 21513 · Freeman/Pavey · 15 Jun 2000 02:39:39 · Top

Please forgive me, but can some one e-mail me and tell me how I can get
this video? I've been side-lined from dancing for 6 months recovering
from a concussion and I need some inspiration for when I can dance
again.
Thanks,
Susan Freeman,
Maberly
http://members.rideau.net/tay/
Scottish Country Dancing in Eastern Ontario

Jack & Sally Pollock wrote:

> We just got our copy of their new "Performance Dancing" video (with CD and
> booklet).
>
> The dancing is superb, as expected, but the choreography is awesome!
>
> Can anyone tell me what the setting step the men use in the second turn of
> The Glasgow Highlanders is called? They start and finish with the rocking
> step.
>
> Thanks,
> Jack Pollock
> Waynesville, North Carolina, USA
>
> --
> "Jack & Sally Pollock" <jpollock@primeline.com>

Red Thistle Video

Message 21518 · Jack Pollock · 15 Jun 2000 17:21:21 · Top

TACSound should have it, or you can order direct from Zaza Wu (650)
323-1139, <zazawu@yahoo.com>
Jack