strathspey Archive: Recording request

Recording request

Message 21509 · Patricia Ruggiero · 14 Jun 2000 21:21:35 · Top

OK, so I'm behind the times -- I recently discovered, among the class
tapes, Ghillies on the Golden Gate, by Fiddlesticks and Ivory. I'd like to
purchase a CD for our personal use. The tape has no liner notes. Can
someone supply the relevant info?

Thanks,

Pat

Recording request

Message 21510 · Norah Link · 14 Jun 2000 21:29:46 · Top

You can get this from TACSound (don't know the order number off-hand) or
from the San Francisco Branch Bookstore - see
http://www.rscds-sf.org/bkstore.html. Or write to David Mostardi at
davidm@mdli.com.

Norah Link

Recording request

Message 21511 · Patricia Ruggiero · 14 Jun 2000 21:58:58 · Top

That was fast! Thanks to Norah, Tim, and Richard for pointing me in the
right direction.
I'm on my way to the web sites now.

Pat