strathspey Archive: Tokyo SCD contact

Tokyo SCD contact

Message 21502 · Anthony M K Szeto · 14 Jun 2000 01:12:21 · Top

Greetings!
I am asking on someone else's behalf if there is a Tokyo SCD group.
I have failed to obtain information using a couple of search engines.
Thanks in adavnce.
And Happy Dancing...Tony Szeto (who will be attending St. Andrews: week 3)
--
Dr. Anthony Szeto Internet: szeto@yorku.ca
Assoc. Prof. of Geophysics | Director, Graduate Programme

Tokyo SCD contact

Message 21503 · SnowshoeTS · 14 Jun 2000 01:37:56 · Top

Hello

There is at least one.

A former student dances w.the BlueBells(?) Her Name:Keiko Nisjijima
E-mail:knmn1999@hotmail.com

Kirk Bachler
Twin Cities branch

Tokyo SCD contact

Message 21504 · SnowshoeTS · 14 Jun 2000 01:49:39 · Top

Correction: Nishijima not Nisjijima(I 'm not muchof a typist!!)
Kirk bachler
Twin Cities Branch,RSCDS

Tokyo SCD contact

Message 21505 · Marjorie McLaughlin · 14 Jun 2000 03:20:29 · Top

There are two RSCDS Branches in Tokyo and the addresses and telephone
numbers of the secretaries can be found on the RSCDS home page
http://www.scottishdance.org/

Marjorie McLaughlin
San Diego, CA

Anthony M K Szeto wrote:

> Greetings!
> I am asking on someone else's behalf if there is a Tokyo SCD group.
> I have failed to obtain information using a couple of search engines.
> Thanks in adavnce.
> And Happy Dancing...Tony Szeto (who will be attending St. Andrews: week 3)
> --
> Dr. Anthony Szeto Internet: szeto@yorku.ca
> Assoc. Prof. of Geophysics | Director, Graduate Programme
> Dept. of Earth & Atmospheric Sci. | in Earth & Space Sci.
> York University, 4700 Keele Street, Toronto, Ontario M3J 1P3, CANADA
> voice: 416-7362100 extn.77703 | 416-7365247
> fax: 416-7365817 | 416-7365626

Tokyo SCD contact

Message 21507 · 奥村 尚子 · 14 Jun 2000 06:21:35 · Top

Hello!

I am one of members of Tokyo Scottish Blue Bell Club (SBBC) and one of full
certificated teachers belongs to the club. Keiko Nishijima whom Kirk
Bachler of Twin City Branch mentioned is also a member of SBBC. SBBC is an
affiliated group of RSCDS and always welcome visitor dancers from all over
the world. Many dancers of various countries including dancers from
Strathspey mailing list have visited us. Regular class is held every Friday
evening. Advanced class is held once a month on Saturday evening. If you
have a chance to visit Tokyo, please feel free to contact us. Tony, if you
or your friend have the chance, please let me know.

Shoko Okumura

I am asking on someone else's behalf if there is a Tokyo SCD group.
I have failed to obtain information using a couple of search engines.
Thanks in adavnce.
And Happy Dancing...Tony Szeto (who will be attending St. Andrews: week 3)
--
Dr. Anthony Szeto Internet: szeto@yorku.ca
Assoc. Prof. of Geophysics | Director, Graduate Programme
Dept. of Earth & Atmospheric Sci. | in Earth & Space Sci.
York University, 4700 Keele Street, Toronto, Ontario M3J 1P3, CANADA
voice: 416-7362100 extn.77703 | 416-7365247
fax: 416-7365817 | 416-7365626

Tokyo SCD contact

Message 21508 · Chris & Linda Gaul · 14 Jun 2000 15:16:13 · Top

There are two Branches of the RSCDS in Japan, one in Tokyo and
one in Tokai. There are also a number of groups affiliated to the
RSCDS.

Names and address can be found in the "Directory of Secretaries",
from www.rscds.org, www.scottishdance.org, or by sending an
e-mail to HQ, info@rscdshq.freeserve.co.uk

Linda
Pitlochry

Tokyo SCD contact

Message 21519 · Anthony M K Szeto · 15 Jun 2000 22:18:35 · Top

Thank you, one and all, for helpful responses. Best wishes...Tony Szeto

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000, Anthony M K Szeto wrote:
> Greetings!
> I am asking on someone else's behalf if there is a Tokyo SCD group.
> I have failed to obtain information using a couple of search engines.
> Thanks in adavnce.
> And Happy Dancing...Tony Szeto (who will be attending St. Andrews: week 3)

StA - second fortnight

Message 21919 · ron.mackey · 13 Jul 2000 22:18:04 · Top

Hi, Second Fortnighters
If all goes to plan I will be having a party-get together in my
room from about eight o'clock on the evening of Sunday 6th August
for a quiet chat?! :)
Anyone who reads this message will be welcome at any time up to
closing, i.e.in theory - midnight. Not that I propose turning into a
pumpkin but the book says that the noise must stop by then!!
Also this poor old body does need some sleep with a week of dancing
ahead. :~)

Any more names of those who will attend week three?

Cheers, Ron :)

'O> Mottingham,
/#\ London. UK.
l>