strathspey Archive: Dancing in Washington D.C. in August?

Dancing in Washington D.C. in August?

Message 21477 · Miriam L. Mueller · 11 Jun 2000 21:19:14 · Top

Are there any dance events (SCD preferably, but also English, Contra, or
old-time square)
in the Washington D.C. area from about August 9 - 14?
Also during the same time, near Pawling NY, Danbury CT, or north-central
New Jersey?
(Won't be able to make the United Nations dance, alas.)
Thanks -
Miriam Mueller, San Francisco

Dancing in Washington D.C. in August?

Message 21486 · Patricia Ruggiero · 12 Jun 2000 01:56:46 · Top

Dancing in Washington, D.C., in August? I should say so!

SCD: Northern Virginia Branch (Wednesdays). contact Shelly Foote
footes@nmah.si.edu

Washington Branch (Monday). contact Blaine Peet
blpeet@juno.com

St. Columba's (Tuesday). contact Jim McCullough
jmccullo@erols.com

How extensive is your area? There are SCD groups in Baltimore,
Charlottesville, Richmond, among others.

ECD. Wednesday
Contra. Friday and Sunday (I think)
For both, contact Roger Broseus (tell him Pat sent you!)
roger@just.net

Too bad you'll only be there a week.

Pat

--
"Miriam L. Mueller" <mimimueller@juno.com>

Dancing in Washington D.C. in August?

Message 21488 · John K. Andrews · 12 Jun 2000 09:37:36 · Top

A better contact for St. Columba's is Janet Simmon
janet.simmon@tcs.wap.org