strathspey Archive: Kilt Shirt

Kilt Shirt

Message 21118 · Stefni Agin · 26 Apr 2000 03:32:45 · Top

Two places to buy a kilt shirt with the tie neckline and puffy sleeves
are Coureur De Bois http://www.cdbois.com (Pickney Michigan) and Smoke &
Fire Co. 1-800-SMOKE FI (Grand Rapids, OH) both involved in historical
reinactment and hving catalogues. Another good pattern for a white
dress is Butterick 6585 which I just bought on Ebay since it's out of
print.
--
Stefni Agin
Pittsburgh, PA

Kilt Shirt

Message 21143 · Cecilia Stolzer Grote · 1 May 2000 00:30:33 · Top

Another good source for a kilt shirt is Deva. They're a mail-order compa=
ny
that uses home workers for their sewing. Their "Buccaneer Shirt" is real=
ly
nice, and you can get it in many colors in addition to natural and white.=
=

It doesn't have a lace at the neck, but the front isn't open too low that=

you really need one. Their phone number in the U.S. is 800.222.8024

Check them out.

- Cecilia Stolzer-Grote
RSCDS San Francisco Branch

Kilt Shirt

Message 21144 · Patricia Ruggiero · 1 May 2000 06:04:03 · Top

And their web site is:

devalifewear.com

Pat Ruggiero

(I've posted this twice before so here's a disclaimer; I have no stake in
this company -- other than all the clothes I've bought from them for myself
and my husband!)

Cecilia Stolzer Grote <dancingcouple@compuserve.com>