strathspey Archive: Dancing in Albany, NY

Dancing in Albany, NY

Message 19107 · Tom Chisholm · 28 Oct 1999 01:39:04 · Top

Lois & Cece wrote:
>Tom and Heather -- It was so nice to have you dance with us last Sunday!
>Hope you made it back ok. And, hope we dance together again sometime!!

Very many thanks for your hospitality - we really enjoyed dancing with you
and we too hope we can meet up on the dance floor again. Best wishes for
your Halloween Ball.

We also had a nice evening with the group in Great Barrington, MA - aren't
Scottish Dancers nice, hospitable people!

Tom & Heather