strathspey Archive: Introduction of myself on the Strathspey mailing list

Introduction of myself on the Strathspey mailing list

Message 19090 · Mettler, Klaus · 27 Oct 1999 09:06:03 · Top

------_=_NextPart_000_01BF2039.07DC0E30

Dear scottish dancing friends,

A week ago I subscibed the Strathspey mailing list and now,=20
after I've read a hundred mails or so, I think I should introduce=20
me by all other participants of the list. I think, you should know,
that there is one new who read your mail too.

Who am I? I am a scottish dancer of Tamburin Stuttgart e.V., this=20
time dancing in Denkendorf-group, near Stuttgart. I am dancing since
approximately 1984, learning and delighting in scottish dancing by=20
Carola Tress in Backnang, also near Stuttgart (thank you Carola,=20
I know, you are on the list). Since this time the scottish dancing
fever never got lost, but of course I couldn't delight my wife and=20
so I can't do it as huge as I want sometimes.

Even while I want to keep this introduction short and my english is
not very good (german-english I suppose) and sometimes stupid, I stop
here and wish you heartful stirring dancing everywhere you are.

Klaus Mettler
Stuttgart / Germany
Email: mailto:klaus.mettler@gmx.de=20
Homepage: http://www.angelfire.com/de/tamburin/
Scottish Country Dancing in Stuttgart, Schw=E4bisch Gm=FCnd, Denkendorf =

------_=_NextPart_000_01BF2039.07DC0E30
filename="Mettler, Klaus (LFUST).vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Mettler;Klaus
FN:Mettler, Klaus (LFUST)
TEL;WORK;VOICE:0711/126-1944
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Klaus.Mettler@LFUST.LFU.BWL.DE
REV:19990409T104152Z
END:VCARD

------_=_NextPart_000_01BF2039.07DC0E30--

Introduction of myself on the Strathspey mailing list

Message 19091 · Pia Walker · 27 Oct 1999 11:34:16 · Top

Hi Klaus

Welcome - looking forward to your input

bye

Pia

[...]

Scottish Country Dancing in Stuttgart, Schwäbisch Gmünd, Denkendorf

Introduction of myself on the Strathspey mailing list

Message 19097 · Melanie Pratt · 27 Oct 1999 16:10:41 · Top

Hello, Klaus
Welcome to Strathspey! Glad you have joined in.
Heartfelt dancing to you, too!

Melanie the Seanachie
Heather 'n Thistle Royal Scottish Country Dancers
Columbus OH, USA

<snip>
> Even while I want to keep this introduction short and my english is
> not very good (german-english I suppose) and sometimes stupid, I stop
> here and wish you heartful stirring dancing everywhere you are.
>
> Klaus Mettler

Introduction of myself on the Strathspey mailing list

Message 19098 · James R. Ferguson · 27 Oct 1999 17:20:52 · Top

Welcome, Klaus,
Glad you are joining us here on Strathspey. It's always good to meet new SCD
folks.
Happy dancing.
Donna

Introduction of myself on the Strathspey mailing list

Message 19099 · Norah Link · 27 Oct 1999 19:11:05 · Top

Greetings, Klaus! Welcome to the list, and please don't be shy to
contribute...

Happy dancing,

Norah Link (Montreal)

Denkendorf=20
>=20
>=20

Introduction of myself on the Strathspey mailing list

Message 19127 · Cecilia Stolzer Grote · 29 Oct 1999 02:03:15 · Top

Hello Klaus,

Welcome to our "family". Hope you enjoy the written conversations that g=
on here. And please add your comments as often as you can.

Cecilia Stolzer-Grote
RSCDS San Francisco Branch