strathspey Archive: Haliburton Fin Arts Center Scottish Country Dance session July 2000

Haliburton Fin Arts Center Scottish Country Dance session July 2000

Message 19006 · M. Turner · 24 Oct 1999 22:42:54 · Top

The Haliburton School of Fine Arts holds a week long workshop for for SCD
every year. It is usually held the first week in July. This past year the
dates were July 5-9. For 2000 the dates will most likely be July 3-7 or
10-14. The School sets the exact dates early in the new year and sends out
a course calendar mid to the end of February.

Having attended the dance week each year since it was included on their
course of studies, I can say with experience that it is a very enjoyable
week. The teachers are Duncan and Maggie Keppie who do a wonderful job.
There is always something to challenge you and/or make you laugh! All
levels are welcome at the course from teachers to those having no
experience at all (in dancing that is!).

You can get information from the School of Fine Arts at
bbolin@flemingc.on.ca

----------
> From: Marilynn Knight <MarilynnK@sccc.org>
> To: 'strathspey@tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de'
> Subject: Haliburton Fin Arts Center Scottish Country Dance session July
2000
> Date: October 20, 1999 9:28 AM
>
> Does anyone have information yet for this?
>
> --
> Marilynn Knight <MarilynnK@sccc.org>

Haliburton Fin Arts Center Scottish Country Dance session July 2000

Message 19012 · Richard L. Walker · 25 Oct 1999 02:01:40 · Top

Ugh - 52 weeks a year and this particular week conflicts with an annual week
long SCD school that I attend.

Murphey's Law strikes again.

Haliburton Fin Arts Center Scottish Country Dance session July 2000

Message 19018 · cnordj · 25 Oct 1999 09:30:08 · Top

Hello,
For us who are geography-challenged: is Haliburton in Canada? In Ontario??
Cheers, Carol Johnson