strathspey Archive: Workshops for Teachers & Musicians

Workshops for Teachers & Musicians

Message 18847 · Angela Gauld · 6 Oct 1999 10:47:49 · Top

The RSCDS Vancouver Branch Presents
the Pearl Holmberg Workshops for Teachers and Musicians
to be held May 12, 13 and 14, 2000
at the Scottish Cultural Centre, Vancouver.

Instructors:
Dance: Johan Maclean
Music: Muriel Johnstone, Piano
Iain R. Fraser, Fiddle

To add your name to the mailing list, please contact me privately.

Angela Gauld
Vancouver

Workshops for Teachers & Musicians

Message 18849 · Cmcowen · 6 Oct 1999 22:49:30 · Top

Angela,

I edit the newsletter for the Los Angeles, Calif. branch and I will put a
notice of your workshop in our calendar of coming events. Would you please
give me your phone number and/or address for those people who don't have
e-mail? Thanks.

Carol McOwen, Pasadena, Calif.
cmcowen@aol.com

Workshops for Teachers & Musicians

Message 18853 · Angela Gauld · 7 Oct 1999 08:20:45 · Top

That would be kind of you. I'm leaving for a few weeks, so I'm going to give
you the telephone number of our Teacher-coordinator:
Mary Anderson, (604) 241-9724
Snail mail address:
Vancouver Branch RSCDS
P. O. Box 42006, South Oak P. O.
8307 Oak St.
Vancouver, BC V6P 6S6.
Many thanks
Angela

----------
>From: Cmcowen@aol.com
>To: strathspey@tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
>Subject: Re: Workshops for Teachers & Musicians
>Date: Wed, Oct 6, 1999, 11:48 AM
>

> Angela,
>
> I edit the newsletter for the Los Angeles, Calif. branch and I will put a
> notice of your workshop in our calendar of coming events. Would you please
> give me your phone number and/or address for those people who don't have
> e-mail? Thanks.
>
> Carol McOwen, Pasadena, Calif.
> cmcowen@aol.com

Workshops for Teachers & Musicians

Message 20335 · Angela Gauld · 14 Feb 2000 00:55:45 · Top

Hi Carol
There's now information on our Website
(http://www.intergate.bc.ca/personal/angelag/), but I'll be glad to send you
a brochure if you would you be kind enough to send me a mailing address. It
would be great if you would mention the workshop in your newsletter.
Thanks
Angela Gauld