strathspey Archive: ISCDS 2001

ISCDS 2001

Message 18765 · Lydia Hedge · 20 Sep 1999 05:14:26 · Top

A very early announcement for a very exciting School!!!

ADVANCE NOTICE

Royal Scottish Country Dance Society - NOVA SCOTIA BRANCH

wishes to celebrate the Real Millennium with the next

INTERNATIONAL SCOTTISH COUNTRY DANCE SCHOOL

Combine beautiful Maritime Scenery, a comfortable Summer
Climate, a Lobster Supper, a Ceilidh and Evening Dances with the
Best of Scottish Country Dance Instruction & Live Music for all
Classes, Socials and The Ball

in HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA

J U L Y 2 5 =96 2 9, 2 0 0 1

Teachers: Pat Kent
Sue Libby
Peter McClure
Marjorie McLaughlin

Music: Jim Aulenbach
Elma Grech
Muriel Johnstone
Duncan Keppie & The Macadians

For further information on the 2001 International SCD School,
please send us your name and address
(You are under NO obligation):-

Name: ___________________________________________

Address: ___________________________________________

Postal Code: ___________________________________________

Please send these details to:
Lydia Hedge,
Coordinator, ISCDS
RR#2, Head of Chezzetcook
Nova Scotia B0J 1N0
CANADA

(Or contact us on email: lydia.hedge@ns.sympatico.ca)

ISCDS 2001

Message 18769 · James R. Ferguson · 20 Sep 1999 21:41:57 · Top

May I just add a comment here. Jim and I attended the last school a few years
back, and we had the most wonderful time! Everyone was extremely welcoming,
the teaching and music were excellent, and we can't wait to go back. It's also
a perfect time to extend a trip and travel Nova Scotia.
Donna