strathspey Archive: DanceMaster 1.02/1.03

DanceMaster 1.02/1.03

Message 17777 · Richard L. Walker · 26 Jun 1999 02:16:34 · Top

WARNING - THIS IS ONLY TECH RELATED

I recently upgraded from Win95 to Win98. I have installed both DanceMaster
versions 1.02 and 1.03, but have yet to see more than the initial logo when
I try to run the software. The obvious question:
Is anyone successfully running DanceMaster version 1.02 or DanceMaster
version 1.03 under Windows 98? If so, did you have to do anything special to
make it run? ...and which path/subdirectory did you install the software and
graphics in? Thanks for any help. I miss this nice program.

Richard L Walker
rlwalker@granis.net
Pensacola, FL 32504-7726 USA

DanceMaster 1.02/1.03

Message 17778 · Dianna Shipman · 26 Jun 1999 04:00:48 · Top

Richard - I'm running 3.1 on Windows 98 - don't remember doing anything
special.
Dianna
Dianna L. Shipman
diannashipman@worldnet.att.net
Dianna L. Shipman, P.C., Attorney at Law
1436 W.Gray, #134
Houston, TX 77019-4946
phone: 713-522-1212