strathspey Archive: country/folk/international dance-related mailing lists

country/folk/international dance-related mailing lists

Message 17712 · Lara D. Friedman~Shedlov · 17 Jun 1999 21:50:33 · Top

Can anyone out there give me information on other
country/folk/international dance-related mailing lists? I searched Liszt
on the WWW and only found one (trad-sd, which is for contra and square
dancers). Anyone know of others? I'm particularly interested in lists
with a lot of square, contra, and english country dancers.

--Lara Friedman~Shedlov
Minneapolis, Mn

Message 17716 · Anne Lowenthal · 18 Jun 1999 20:29:44 · Top

Do you know about the English Country Dance list? The address is
ECD@SSRL04.SLAC.Stanford.EDU.

Anne Lowenthal
New York, NY