strathspey Archive: Lustful looks

Lustful looks

Message 17610 · Stella Fogg · 11 Jun 1999 00:17:21 · Top

Keith, that was brilliant.....

Stella Fogg
Richmond, VA

> However, to avoid injury, you should always warmup first with merely
flirtatious looks.

Lustful looks

Message 17611 · Marilynn Knight · 11 Jun 1999 00:21:54 · Top

Great Teaching Point!! So, is Lust in the Eye of the Beholder?....

Lustful looks

Message 17618 · Trans Vector Technologies, Inc · 11 Jun 1999 13:46:13 · Top

>> [Keith:] However, to avoid injury, you should always warmup first with
>>merely
>flirtatious looks.

I don't know about you guys, but I can get into real trouble in a dance if
looks escalate beyond friendly to flirtatious. Flustered doesn't start to
describe it.

Cheers, Oberdan.

Phone: (805)484-2775, FAX: (805)484-2718, EMail: ootto@tvt.com

Lustful looks

Message 17620 · Pia · 11 Jun 1999 14:13:55 · Top

Hi Oberdan

Try the "deep and meaningfull, sincere and loving" look instead of merely
"escalated beyond flirtatious" and just for the record - who gets
flustered? You, your partner or the rest of the set?

cheerio

Pia
cupar

----------
> From: Oberdan Otto <ootto@tvt.com>
> To: strathspey@tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
> Subject: Re: Lustful looks
> Date: 11 June 1999 10:46
>
> >> [Keith:] However, to avoid injury, you should always warmup first with
> >>merely
> >flirtatious looks.
>
> I don't know about you guys, but I can get into real trouble in a dance
if
> looks escalate beyond friendly to flirtatious. Flustered doesn't start to
> describe it.
>
> Cheers, Oberdan.
>
> Trans Vector Technologies, Inc, 184 Estaban Drive, Camarillo, CA
93010-1611
> Phone: (805)484-2775, FAX: (805)484-2718, EMail: ootto@tvt.com

Lustful looks

Message 17646 · Trans Vector Technologies, Inc · 12 Jun 1999 20:17:34 · Top

>>[Oberdan:]
>>I don't know about you guys, but I can get into real trouble in a dance if
>>looks escalate beyond friendly to flirtatious. Flustered doesn't start to
>>describe it.

>[Pia:] ...just for the record - who gets
>flustered? You, your partner or the rest of the set?

Hmmm, I was speaking for myself, but now that you mention it...

>[Pia:] Try the "deep and meaningful, sincere and loving" look...

So you think that wouldn't make my heart go pittipat? We're still well
within looks causing mindwipe territory.