strathspey Archive: RSCDS Scroll of Honor

RSCDS Scroll of Honor

Message 17501 · Jack Pollock · 4 Jun 1999 01:20:20 · Top

Dr. Bernard Kaiman, Jonesborough, Tennessee was recently advised by
Headquarters that he is one of the 1999 Scroll of Honor recipients. Bernard
doesn't have e-mail, and asked me if I could find out who his fellow
honorees are, and where they are from. There isn't any information on the
HQ web site.

Can anyone provide this information, either privately, or via the list?

Thanks,

Jack Pollock
Waynesville, North Carolina, USA

RSCDS Scroll of Honor

Message 17507 · Marilynn Knight · 4 Jun 1999 15:46:56 · Top

Regrettably, no, but please extend my sincere congratulations to
Bernard! I think that is wonderful. An RSCDS star in the Southeast
USA!

--
"Jack Pollock" <jpollock@primeline.com>