strathspey Archive: Bio organization

Bio organization

Message 17492 · Freeman/Pavey · 2 Jun 1999 00:25:14 · Top

I should have kept my mouth shut about the USA regions, because it has
prompted Alan Paterson from Switzerland to suggest I have an
alphabetical index. Unfortunately, he's probably right. I'll let
everyone know when I get around to doing it. However, I absolutely
refuse to list Swiss entries by cantons and linguistic regions.

Cole
--
http://www.peterboro.net/~tay/
Eastern Ontario Scottish Country Dance Calendar

Bio organization

Message 17494 · Alan Paterson · 2 Jun 1999 10:56:12 · Top

tay@rideau.net wrote:

> I should have kept my mouth shut about the USA regions, because it has
> prompted Alan Paterson from Switzerland to suggest I have an
> alphabetical index. Unfortunately, he's probably right. I'll let
> everyone know when I get around to doing it. However, I absolutely
> refuse to list Swiss entries by cantons and linguistic regions.

With sub-groups for native Scots and tap-dancers?

Alan <g>

Bio organization

Message 17495 · Maghi King · 2 Jun 1999 13:47:02 · Top

Come now, it's not so hard: there are only 26 cantons and four
linguistic regions - although I admit it might be easier if Cantons and
languages corresponded, which they don't necessarily!

Maghi

--
Please note my new e-mail address (old address was king@divsun.unige.ch)
Maghi King | E-mail: Margaret.King@issco.unige.ch