strathspey Archive: Telephone number

Telephone number

Message 15652 · Ian Brockbank · 27 Jan 1999 00:08:53 · Top

Hi all,

can anyone help? Reply privately to sleersum@tref.nl, please.

Cheers,

Ian
--
*** Please note my new email address ***
Ian.Brockbank@bigfoot.com Edinburgh, Scotland
Grand Chain: The Scottish Dance and Music Resource:
--- http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~ibb/scd/

-----Original Message-----
From: Leersum Harmsze & Associates [mailto:sleersum@tref.nl]
Sent: 24 January 1999 09:57
To: ScottishDance@bigfoot.com
Subject: Telephone number

Hi Ian,

We are desperately searching the web (telephone directories and web sites like yours) to get the telephone number of IAN SLATER (his
last address we have: 9 shirley close, Otley).

Do you know if he is still living there? If not do you have the new address and telephone number? If he is still living there can
you do us a favour and can you try to find the telephone number in your directories?

We are getting married in May and thought to invite Ian to come and play on that night

Kind regards,
Francoise Harmsze & Sjoerd van Leersum
The Netherlands