I seem to remember that some of the "getting to the bottom" discussion
was based on the problem in Muirland Willie; as we were dancing it last
night surrounded by the many common variations I wondered just how many
people on the list danced it "correctly". I then had this strange
mental discussion with myself, along the lines of "and just what do
you mean by "correctly"? - I suppose overdosing on Strathspey is the
main cause, but nobody warned me it was addictive.
Anyway, I came up with the following questions for those who "Know"
how to do the dance "correctly" (others should press "delete")
1) which hand is used in bars 5-8, 13-16?
2) which step is used in bars 5-8, 13-16?
3) which hand is used in bars 17-20?
4) when does 2nd couple start to pas de basque?
5) with which foot does 2nd man start to pas de basque?
6) describe the sort of person who cares about the answers!
Honoury badges will be awarded (so that they can be sewn on to the
sleeves of the anorak) to anyone giving the answers which are in
agreement with the book and the manual:)
|_|_ |_| Malcolm & Helen Brown - York (UK) - email@example.com (Tir-Nan-Og)
_ |_|_ |_| _|_| Connecting via NETCOM Internet Ltd