strathspey Archive: CD-R Recordable blank CD's (

CD-R Recordable blank CD's (

Message 13298 · tlb · 3 Oct 1998 21:14:38 · Top

>Don Gerts wrote:

>Following the above advice had greatly reduced, but not totally eliminated
>the rejects, but at 50 cents each I can live with that. I figure I can
make
>a really neat mobile someday with otherwise useless CD's.

:-)

My neighbor made an unusual Christmas decoration with his rejected CDs.
He took a string of Xmas lights (the kind with large bulbs) and added
"coasters" to the neck of each bulb, which then served as a reflector. It
looked quite striking on a small Xmas tree in his front yard.

Or, you could make them into a version of one of those spinning, mirrored
balls you see hanging from ballroom ceilings. Next time you're on the
decorating committee for your branch's ball... ;->

Terry Barron
San Jose