strathspey Archive: Another Bio

Another Bio

Message 11949 · Pat Kent · 5 May 1998 04:05:04 · Top

Hi All
No Glen Sampson is not "another bloody science type" :) He may be a
scientist but he is a delightful young man (to me he's young) who loves
dancing is a hard worker for the love of dance , travels anywhere for
the love of dance has a great smile and is always full of energy (makes
me sick!!) His wife Debbie is also a great dancer and some of his many
children also dance. Glad to see you are on the list Glen. See you soon.
Regards from Nova Scotia Pat Kent

Another Bio

Message 11951 · Freeman/Pavey · 5 May 1998 05:51:19 · Top

Pat Kent wrote:

> Hi All
> No Glen Sampson is not "another bloody science type" :) He may be a
> scientist but he is a delightful young man ....
Pat Kent

I certainly hope no offense was taken at my referring to Glen as
possibly "another bloody science type". It is only meant in reference
to the thread about so many SCDers being scientists and engineers.
Being a "bloody science type" myself (mathematics) I felt sort of free
to use the designation in vain. I'll try to be more respectful in the
future, but given my impulsive (but always cheerful and well meaning)
nature its going to be hard.

Cole
--
http://www.peterboro.net/~tay/
Scottish Country Dancing in Eastern Ontario