strathspey Archive: New! (Or at least, updated)

New! (Or at least, updated)

Message 10907 · Ian Brockbank 05-Jan-1995 0951 · 13 Feb 1998 11:31:49 · Top

Hi all,

after a mammoth session last night, I think I now have all the extra links,
events, groups and bands people have sent me added to my web site. If you
sent me some information, please check the site to see if it's there, and
yell if I've lost it.

If you would like information about your group or band, or a link to your
web site, added, please drop me mail. If you have an event you'd like to
publicise, please submit the details to
http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~ibb/scd/Events/providing-info/

URLs are:

Root page: http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~ibb/scd/
SCD: http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~ibb/scd/SCD/
Ceilidh: http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~ibb/scd/Ceilidh/
Highland: http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~ibb/scd/Highland/
Scots Music: http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~ibb/scd/Music/

Events: http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~ibb/scd/Events/
Bands: http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~ibb/scd/Bands/
Groups: http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~ibb/scd/Groups/
Links: http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~ibb/scd/links.html

Unfortunately I copied the wrong file to the root, so you'll have to wait
until I can get home tonight and fix it to check these out - after about
7pm GMT (Friday 13th - it would be!) everything should be fine again. The
management apologise for any inconvenience caused. Normal service will be
resumed as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Ian
--
Ian.Brockbank@edo.mts.dec.com Edinburgh, Scotland
Grand Chain: The Scottish Dance and Music Resource:
--- http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~ibb/scd/

New! (Or at least, updated)

Message 10909 · Ian Brockbank 05-Jan-1995 0951 · 13 Feb 1998 12:07:59 · Top

Hi again all,

I wrote:

> Unfortunately I copied the wrong file to the root, so you'll have to wait
> until I can get home tonight and fix it to check these out - after about
> 7pm GMT (Friday 13th - it would be!) everything should be fine again.
The
> management apologise for any inconvenience caused. Normal service will
be
> resumed as soon as possible.

Of course, it's only the root page which was affected - all the other URLs
listed still work, so you can use this email to navigate the site until I
get it fixed.

URLs are:

Root page: http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~ibb/scd/ (to be fixed tonight)