Moving SCDancers

Andrews, John

Message 7555 · 30 Apr 1997 04:12:07 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Your friends of friends in Columbia, MD can contact the following for
dancing in the DC/MD/VA area:

Scottish Country Dance Society of Washington
Blain Peet 301-942-2831
Betty Lee Barnes 202-966-3595

St. Columba's Scottish Country Dance Group
Jim McCullough 202-234-6840
Moire Queen 703-960-7455

Northern Virginia Branch of RSCDS
Ellie Briscoe 703-683-5845
Jay Andrews 703-719-0596

SCDC of Washington holds classes on Monday evenings at the National
Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD; St. Columba's holds classes on
Tuesdays at the Greenbelt Community Center; and Northern Virginia
holds class at the Durant Center in Alexandria, VA.

Jay Andrews

Subject: Moving SCDancers
Author: xxxxxxxxxx@xx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxx-xxxxxxxxx.xx at VITROGWY
Date: 4/29/97 12:07 PM

I have two requests for the nearest SCD classes and social dances:

1) Middlesex County, NJ - East/North/New Brunswick area. I have a
dear friend who's at the University of Medicine and Dentistry there
and needs to find some SCD to maintain her sanity.

2) Columbia, MD - Some friends of friends have just moved to the area
from CA. You MD/DC/VA folks, who should I put them in touch with
(unless they've already hooked up with you?)?

Thanks, all -
Stasa

--
"stasa morgan-appel" <xxxxx_xxxxxx-xxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx>