Music players

xxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxx.xxx

Message 62704 · 16 May 2012 20:16:09 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

I have a Bugari, 80 bass, low G up 2 octaves + D and E. Weight about 18 pounds. Lovely voice. I use a soft case with back pack straps. 5 treble switches and 2 bass ones.
Hope this helps.

-----Original Message-----
From: George Watt <xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx>
To: strathspey <xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx>
Sent: Wed, May 16, 2012 2:01 pm
Subject: Music players

ow that my back is not so good, and Coombers weigh a bit, can anyone advise on
really good player for dance classes? Not too expensive, great sound quality,
ood volume for fairly large hall, speed control, free lifetime guarantee? I'm
ot a techie so down to earth advise would be most welcome and most helpfull,
hank you.
George T. Watt,
Ancrum Drive,
undee.