Why Have things Changed (was RE: Fugal Fergus)

Pia Walker

Message 62414 · 17 Feb 2012 12:12:49 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Or perhaps they just did not have the time to look at the crib, because they
have been working all week :>)

Pia

-----Original Message-----
From: Helen Brown [mailto:xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx]
Sent: 17 February 2012 10:33
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Subject: Re: Why Have things Changed (was RE: Fugal Fergus)

Eric wrote

>In this country it is a tradition to make crib sheets available (by e-
>mail) well in advance, so any who wish to study the unknown dances
>can do so. Dances are briefed; exceptionally walked through, once
>only.

We too have cribs available when the tickets are on sale and they are
available on the branch website as well. When people come and still do not

know the dance, I wonder if the problem is that we do not teach how to
understand a crib and how to relate the words with what was taught in class
last week.

Helen

Helen C N Brown
York, UK