Peter Hastings' Chocolate Mouse

Pia Walker

Message 61909 · 15 Oct 2011 11:41:14 · Variable-width font · Whole thread

Or perhaps Peter Hasting eating his chocolate mousse - slowly and elegantly
:>)
Pia

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Hastings [mailto:xxxxx@xxxxxx-xxx-xxxxxx.xxx]
Sent: 14 October 2011 21:25
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Subject: RE: Peter Hastings' Chocolate Mouse

Hi Andrew,

Strathspey or jig, I'm sure the Celtic Society devisors would be delighted
to know it's bringing pleasure. I have to admit a weakness for two hand
turns in Strathspey time - most elegant.

If you feel the need to differentiate the two versions, perhaps the
Strathspey variant could be a Chocolate Mouse...

cheers

Peter