Re: Peter Hastings’ Chocolate Mouse

Andrew Buxton

Message 61905 · 14 Oct 2011 12:24:32 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

We tried this last night.  Jig time was not a success (we may not be so youthful as Cologne) but it makes a good strathspey.  Perhaps it could be "Peter Hastings' Chocolate Pudding"?

Andrew

-----
Andrew Buxton
Lewes, East Sussex, UK

________________________________
From: Anja Breest - Strathspey <xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx-xxxxxxx.xx>
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Sent: Friday, 30 September 2011, 16:01
Subject: Re: Peter Hastings’ Chocolate Mouse

The description I received just says "turn giving both hands" without mentioning
PdB or Skip Change.

I am not a cook - but after going through this dance I asked somebody who is:
"Is it possible you have to stir the whole time while making the mousse?"
The answer was yes - so we decided to read it as "2 Hands Round circles" with
skip change, not PdB, for the same spoiling reason...

(And yes, somebody mentioned strathspeytime as well - but we where very brave
and stayed with the jig ;-) )

Greetings,
Anja

Andrew Buxton <xxxxxx.xxxxxx@xxxxx.xx.xx> hat am 30. September 2011 um 11:29