Controversial View - footwear

Pia Walker

Message 61672 · 5 Aug 2011 18:22:08 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

It is anti-inflammatory and a pain relief and instead of taking it
internally it is rubbed on - if I know I'm going to strain my feet
unreasonably, I'll put it on before the event - it means no pain during or
after (I have had arthritis in my big toe joint and bunions since I was 20).

In case of strains etc, where not feeling the pain can cause a worsening of
the damage, I put it on at night, where the anti-inflammatories will work,
but where I'm not putting a strain on the injury by moving too much.

Of course you have to read the instructions so as not to take it if you have
an underlying health condition.

PIa

-----Original Message-----
From: Norma or Mike Briggs [mailto:xxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx]
Sent: 05 August 2011 17:06
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Subject: Re: Controversial View - footwear

For some mysterious reason, ibuprofen gel is not sold in the US.  I did an
internet order for a couple tubes from a pharmacy in Thunder Bay, ON,
though, and I agree with Pia that's it's a wonder-drug (I was going to say
panacea, but it's useless for myopia).

Mike Briggs

1519 Storytown Road
Oregon WI 53575-2521 USA