Monymusk and others was: Re: re 3cpl dances in 4 cple sets

campbell

Message 61552 · 3 Aug 2011 10:13:53 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Rod Downey wrote:
Perhaps the people who send to Campbell are not necessarily representative
of the world of SCD programme devisors.

I have 83 people listed as having contributed to the list, sending me
programmes from 264 different clubs. I wonder how many programme devisors
there are out there. 2 000? I think that makes 83 a statistically viable
sample, but that is not really the point. My email was actually just a not
very well disguised attempt to get more contributors and to re-activate the
contributors who have fallen by the wayside.

Campbell Tyler
Cape Town