New Recording Requests

Marie Disiewicz

Message 60599 · 7 Apr 2011 01:39:08 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Would 32bars or whatever by one ,two or three (you got my point) of the 7
musicians with all coming in together not give the variety to the dancers
enjoyment??
Cheers
Marie

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Herbold
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 4:24 PM
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Subject: Re: New Recording Requests

Although at the event where the recent (and very exciting) Reel of
Seven recording was made, one attendee was heard to remark that if we
were paying for 7 musicians she didn't think any of them should wander
off and leave only 3 or 4 playing on some of the dances. Sigh....

Bruce Herbold
San Francisco

--
Bruce Herbold