Kuckucksnest

campbell

Message 60542 · 18 Mar 2011 10:45:26 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Hi everyone,

Strathspey has come up trumps again. 6 responses within a couple of hours.
If anyone has anything to contribute, please do so, but just to tell
everyone that I have received very helpful personal anecdotes.

Campbell
Cape Town

-----Original Message-----
From: Campbell Personal [mailto:xxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xx.xx]
Sent: 16 March 2011 10:03 PM
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Subject: Kuckucksnest

I am travelling to Europe for the International Branch workshop in Prague
and notice that there is a summer dancing course being offered at
Kuckucksnest from 1- 5 June. Is there anyone on strathspey who has attended
this course, or venue, in the past and who could give me some idea of what
it is like? Private replies are probably best. I will indicate when I have
received the information I am hoping for.

Thanks in anticipation

Campbell Tyler
Cape Town

database 5964 (20110317) __________