Pencaitland junior scottish country dancers needing teacher

Ian Brockbank

Message 60262 · 25 Jan 2011 22:47:37 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Hi All,

I’ve just had a phone call and email from Pencaitland Junior Scottish
Country dancers (near Edinburgh). Their teacher is no longer able to teach,
and they have 6 classes of children of various ages – 60-70 children
currently dancing. Details below, but it would be a shame if these children
could no longer dance.

If you can help out, please get in touch and I’ll pass your details on.

Cheers,

Ian Brockbank

Edinburgh, Scotland

<mailto:xxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx> xxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx