Forget Me Knot - deviser question

Paula

Message 60200 · 9 Jan 2011 20:28:06 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

The full version of the dance is at Dave Wiesler's website. Following the list of tunes and dances, the next page contains what appears to be the original version (along with the music for the lead tune) and clearly says: devised by Barbara Youngman. I have printed this up and used it for teaching:
http://www.azaleacityrecordings.com/davewiesler/disc.htm

If this is incorrrect, then Dave should be notified.

Paula Jacobson

----- Original Message -----
From: Elissa Hock
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2011 9:09 AM
Subject: Re: Forget Me Knot - deviser question

Brian Youngman was the deviser of "Forget Me Knot". He devised it for his wife
Barbara Youngman. I have danced this dance with the Youngmans and I know that
this is correct. Barbara is a dance teacher in North Carolina. She is also
good friends with Mara Shea and may have helped to get it recorded on the CD.

Hope that helps.
Elissa Hock
Akron, OH