Inverneill House

ninian-uk

Message 60187 · 4 Jan 2011 17:25:43 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Alasdair,

I've just watched the programme and the house is Inverneill House. What
remains of the property (the inappropriate 1890's wing - the much nicer
Georgian house burnt down) is still on the market, at offers over £475,000,
for any Strathspey members who want a piece of Ysobel Stuart's family
history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverneill_House

David Bowd-Exworth
Berkeley, Gloucestershire, UK

-----Original Message-----
From: Alasdair Graham [mailto:xxxxxxxx.xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xx.xx]
Sent: 04 January 2011 13:31
To: Strathspey News
Subject: Inverneill House

The BBC are showing a TV programme on BBC2 in Scotland, England & Wales (not
sure about NI) at 1500 hours today (3pm) called Escape to the Country.

I am told that the property featured is Inverneill House.

There is no confirmation of the property on the BBC schedules but it would
be worth watching if you are near a television at this time.

Alasdair Graham

Dumbarton, Scotland

Looking for a dance?
Call up <http://www.dancediary.info> http://www.dancediary.info