dancing in Harlow England 7-13 June/London 14-18 June

Steve Johnson

Message 58773 · 23 May 2010 23:14:11 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

London Branch of the RSCDS or South East Herts SCDS would probably be the
nearest....

--
Steve Johnson
xx@xxxxx.xxxxx.xx.xx

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Brockbank [mailto:xxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx]
Sent: Sunday 23 May 2010 22:08
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Subject: FW: dancing in Harlow England 7-13 June/London 14-18 June

Hi All,

I've just received this email. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Ian Brockbank
Edinburgh, Scotland

<mailto:xxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx> xxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx

<http://www.scottishdance.net/> www.scottishdance.net

On the road to fitness for Butterwick Hospice - please sponsor me at
<http://www.justgiving.com/ianbrockbank2010>
http://www.justgiving.com/ianbrockbank2010