Camp of Pleasure BK 15

Andrew Buxton

Message 58753 · 18 May 2010 10:14:46 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

... except when it's rights and lefts on the sides!

-----
Andrew Buxton
Lewes, East Sussex, UK

--- On Mon, 17/5/10, xxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxx.xx <xxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxx.xx> wrote:

From: xxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxx.xx <xxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxx.xx>
Subject: Re: Camp of Pleasure BK 15
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Date: Monday, 17 May, 2010, 21:37

Marie,
It's "Rights and Lefts".
I noticed that in the eldest books, the words across and back are mentionned, probably to be sure that people start the figure by crossing and finish back to places  ( the standard for "Rights and Lefts") but it's confusing so it's probably the reason why we use only "Rights and Lefts" nowadays.

Sylvie

Scots Bonnet Brittany, France