Camp of Pleasure BK 15

sylvie.lecharpentier

Message 58749 · 17 May 2010 22:37:29 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Marie,
It's "Rights and Lefts".
I noticed that in the eldest books, the words across and back are mentionned, probably to be sure that people start the figure by crossing and finish back to places ( the standard for "Rights and Lefts") but it's confusing so it's probably the reason why we use only "Rights and Lefts" nowadays.

Sylvie

Scots Bonnet Brittany, France

----- Mail Original -----
De: "Marie Disiewicz" <xxxxx@xxxxx.xxx>
À: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Envoyé: Lundi 17 Mai 2010 22h22:57 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Berne / Rome / Stockholm / Vienne
Objet: Camp of Pleasure BK 15

Greetings to all
Those in the know, was Camp of Pleasure always Rights and Lefts for Bar 25 to 32???

My old book says "Right and Left across and back.
It was the word "across" that lead me to think it was RH Across and LH Back.
Silly me???

I see in the pocket book it does say Rights and Lefts.

xxxxx@xxxxx.xxx
Marie from Surrey B.C. Canada