Dances for five dancers

Pia Walker

Message 58714 · 15 May 2010 11:32:36 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

where are you based? - I can see it is Germany, but where?

Pia

-----Original Message-----
From: Christina Rei? [mailto:Xxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xx]
Sent: 15 May 2010 08:13
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Subject: Dances for five dancers

Hello out there! :-)

We have founded a new group and aren't that many dancers so far. While
looking for new ones, I'd not like to skip classes every week,
therefore I'm looking for dances for 5 single dancers or 2 couples + 1
single, or whatever combination of 5 people comes along the way. We
have danced Domino Five and some dances that are handed around
inofficially, but now we're running out of them. Could anybody help
out? The problem is that we ARE 8 (in theory), but as it goes, one
person has another appointment, the next calls in sick - and suddenly
we're five AGAIN.

The dancers in the group are all more or less intermediate (or at
least we have no total beginners around right now).

Would love to hear some suggestions! How do others cope with the
problem?

I hope you're enjoying your day!

Christina