Sir J. M. Barrie of Thrums

Pia Walker

Message 58679 · 11 May 2010 09:13:43 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Yes please, and I will let Rob know as well - he will be delighted.

Pia

-----Original Message-----
From: Marie Disiewicz [mailto:xxxxx@xxxxx.xxx]
Sent: 11 May 2010 04:34
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Subject: Re: Sir J. M. Barrie of Thrums

Greetings
Two SCD teachers and the class Folk dance teacher:
In Port Coquitlam, an area outside Vancouver B.C. Canada at the James Park
Elementary school, we had 18 young dancers dance J.M. Barrie.
Of course we adjusted the sets as it is a 4 cpl set. They were very good and
enjoyed the dance.
We took a picture of them reading my Limited Edition of Sir J.M. Barrie of
Thrums Book - 150th Anniversary.
We had a Wendy side of dance and a Peter Pan side of dance, with one boy.
We gave them Wendy memorabilia as there was no Peter Pan articles to be
found.
Yours in dancing
Marie Disiewicz
Surrey, B.C. Canada
Pia, would you like a picture and a little blurb of this for the Dance On
Magazine?