Multiple messages

Harris, Terry Lynne

Message 58653 · 7 May 2010 09:26:19 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.

No, I'm not having this problem. I've received only one copy of each of the messages. No multiple copies (as yet).

Terry Lynne Harris
Pretoria
South Africa

From: Sophie Rickebusch [mailto:xxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxx@x2.xx.xx]
Sent: 07 May 2010 09:15 AM

Hi,

Is it just me or is anyone else getting multiple copies of Eric's,
John's and Harry's messages about transferring music from CD to iPod? It
could be that for some reason they're not being deleted from my mail
server when Thunderbird downloads them, though a test message which I've
just sent myself from my work address doesn't seem to be producing that
effect.

Sophie

--

Sophie Rickebusch