The Magazine's riddle: the solution

Jacqui Brocker

Message 58590 · 5 May 2010 11:30:17 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Aw, thank you Campbell. :) I'm looking forward to being here - the group seems very interesting and knowledgeable about many things apart from SCD, which is great.

And as you have seen now I was fibbing just a touch about the Indian headdress...

Jacqui
(Aussie in Cambridge)

--- On Wed, 5/5/10, Campbell Personal <xxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xx.xx> wrote:

From: Campbell Personal <xxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xx.xx>
Subject: RE: The Magazine's riddle: the solution
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx

Welcome Jacqui, I look forward to more contributions from you.  Well
written!   I would agree with you that you have timed your entrance well.  I
find this one of the more interesting discussions of recent times.

Campbell
Cape Town

PS Ooh, a man in an Indian headdress, I cant wait!!  I get all shivery!
Does the dress extend all the way from his head to his toes?